1 million people at high risk of diabetic foot disease :
See original article:
1 million people at high risk of diabetic foot disease in the UK
- Pushing the Skin Envelope: Split Thickness Skin Grafting the High Risk Diabetic Foot
- Reducing length of stay for acute diabetic foot episodes: employing an extended scope of practice podiatric high-risk foot coordinator in an acute…
- The Queensland high risk foot form (QHRFF) – is it a reliable and valid clinical research tool for foot disease?
- Risk factors for lower extremity amputation in diabetic foot disease categorized by Wagner classification
- People with Diabetes Run High Amputation Risk: In the Middle East and Beyond
- A Silent Disease: More than 90% of people with dangerous Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy are unaware they have it.
- Digital health startup with early warning system for diabetic foot ulcers raises $1 million | MedCity News
- Offloading effect of therapeutic footwear in patients with diabetic neuropathy at high risk for plantar foot ulceration
- South Africa: Furor Over Closure Volunteer-Run Diabetic Foot Clinic Leaves >1000 people at risk for amputation
- New Use of Old Technology Could Aid Diabetic Foot Disease