Terrific story this morning in the NYT. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/01/technology/nuance-communications-wants-a-world-of-voice-recognition.html?src=me&ref=technology
- A game changer for wound care: National Health Service recommends use of wound "litmus test"
- The future of health apps and mobile aware apps: Google imagines environment-aware mobile ads..How does this affect Medicine?
- A True Bionic Limb Remains Far Out of Reach | Wired Science | Wired.com
- More Replacement Parts: Computer Voice Upgrades? Research From UofA
- Offloading + Dressings = True Love Always? Derma Sciences to buy MedEfficiency for $14.5 mln | Reuters
- Medical technology business Eykona takes 3D to America – Telegraph
- For True Innovation: See Bell Labs, c. 1960s
- Syrians lose limbs for lack of medical care | The Jordan Times
- Watch: Medical Experts Converge In Hollywood To Discuss Diabetes Care At #DFCon « CBS
- Medical revolution via Google Glasses?