Footwear Science, Volume 0, Issue 0, Page 1-6, Ahead of Print.
- The influence of footwear with a small integrated lateral wedge on knee joint loading during walking
- Round reaction forces and knee joint moments during basketball jab step cutting maneuver
- Kinematic adaptations to a lateral stiffness shoe in walking
- Small study suggests no negative effect of rigid knee orthosis on performance
- Walking in an unstable Masai Barefoot Technology (MBT) shoe introduces kinematic and kinetic changes at the hip, knee and ankle before and after a…
- Influence of rearfoot kinematics during initial ground contact on knee joint loading in rearfoot running
- Wedge orthoses: A distal slant on knee OA therapy
- Joint moments in forefoot vs rearfoot strike running
- Cyclist Video – bad knee – Varus Wedge?
- Moments, net Moments, and tissue theory?