Footwear Science, Volume 3, Issue sup1, Page S4-S6, 01Jun2011.
Originally posted here:
An investigation into the aerodynamics of four middle/long distance running shoes
- Mechanical and biomechanical characterization of running shoes with different midsole materials before and after aging
- Gender and age related requirements of running shoes: a questionnaire on 4501 runners
- Are footfall patterns a function of running surface?
- Can flexible shoes improve function in the older foot?
- Lower extremity segment coordination during barefoot running
- Muscle activity and balance during standing using various unstable shoes and barefoot
- Variability analysis of laboratory running
- 4D measurement and analysis of plantar deformation during walking and running
- Relationships between impact variables from running in 20 different footwear conditions
- Cushioning mode and magnitude affect treadmill running kinematics