Ankle arthritis: Diagnosis and conservative management. Grunfeld R, Aydogan U, Juliano P, Bustillo J.
- Biomechanics of Asymmetric Ankle Osteoarthritis and Its Joint-Preserving Surgery
- What Leads to Failure of Joint-preserving Surgery for Ankle Osteoarthritis? When This Surgery Fails, What Next?
- Joint-Preserving Surgery of Asymmetric Ankle Osteoarthritis with Peritalar Instability
- The Concept of Ankle Joint Preserving Surgery: Why Does Supramalleolar Osteotomy Work and How to Decide When to Do an Osteotomy or Joint Replacement
- Conservative Treatment of Asymmetric Ankle Osteoarthritis
- Management of Varus Ankle Osteoarthritis with Joint-Preserving Osteotomy
- Surgery for midfoot osteoarthritis
- Ankle Distraction Arthroplasty Combined with Joint Resurfacing for Management of an Osteochondral Defect of the Talus and Concomitant Osteoarthritis:…
- Total ankle arthroplasty and tibialis posterior tendon transfer for ankle osteoarthritis and drop foot deformity
- The Use of Allograft in Joint-preserving Surgery for Ankle Osteochondral Lesions and Osteoarthritis