This concept has popped up on my radar a bit recently, so I looked into it some more. This comment in the context of managing a runner with patellofemoral pain first got my attention: Quote: Address their running form……. Make sure they are at a proper cadence, 180 steps/minute.
- Rearfoot landing could reduce ACL injury risk during cutting, pivoting
- What Is The Best Way To Treat A Tailor’s Bunion?
- How young do you treat biomechanical issues?
- The influence of running shoe traction on performance in a short duration maximal effort running drill
- Message from Malta: Teams Reduce Amputations
- Hydrophobic residues of terminal protein domain of hepatitis B virus polymerase contribute to distinct steps in viral genome replication
- Vascular Anomalies: What They Are, How to Diagnose Them, and How to Treat Them
- You cannot reduce strain in the plantar fascia without a kinematic change.
- What is the best running shoe for beginners?
- Does wearing helmets reduce motorcycle-related death? A global evaluation