Footwear Science, Volume 3, Issue sup1, Page S116-S117, 01Jun2011.
Read more here:
Can flexible shoes improve function in the older foot?
- Muscle activity and balance during standing using various unstable shoes and barefoot
- Gender and age related requirements of running shoes: a questionnaire on 4501 runners
- Dorothy mass foot measurement campaign
- Three-dimensional laser based measurement of human foot during walking
- Foot scanning and deformation estimation using time-of-flight cameras
- Influencing variables on 3D measured foot length during gait in children and adolescents
- 3D dynamic behaviour of foot structure may provide additional information for last design
- Analysis of foot dorsum pressure patterns in soccer full instep kick
- Heel fat pad: a 3-D morphological study
- Variability analysis of laboratory running