Read more here:
Dynamic Positional Deformity of the Hallux
- Adolescent Hallux Valgus Deformity with Bilateral Absence of the Hallucal Sesamoids: A Case Report
- Hallux Valgus Deformity Associated with Bilateral Absence of the Tibial and Fibular Hallucal Sesamoids – Corrected Proof
- Complete Agenesis of Both Metatarsophalangeal Sesamoids with Contralateral Agenesis of Fibular Sesamoid Associated with Hallux Valgus
- Does unilateral hallux valgus progress to bilateral?
- Key Insights On Performing A Revisional Positional First MPJ Arthrodesis
- Lateral Release in Hallux Valgus Deformity: From Anatomic Study to Surgical Tip
- Proximal Phalangeal Osteotomies for Hallux Abductovalgus Deformity
- Scarf Osteotomy for Correction of Hallux Abducto Valgus Deformity
- Does the Hallux Drive the Metatarsal in a Bunion Deformity?
- Hallux Valgus Deformity Associated with Bilateral Absence of the Tibial and Fibular Hallucal Sesamoids