Originally posted here:
Early Detection of Dangerous Peripheral Neuropathy With Just a Virtual Exercise?
- Should Patients With Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Do Weightbearing Exercise?
- A Silent Disease: More than 90% of people with dangerous Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy are unaware they have it.
- A Silent, Sinister Syndrome: Some 90% of people with dangerous Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy are unaware they have it
- Obstacle Crossing and Diabetic Neuropathy
- The effect of exercise on neuropathic symptoms, nerve function, and cutaneous innervation in people with diabetic peripheral neuropathy
- Exercise improves symptoms in diabetic neurpathy
- Weight-bearing versus nonweight-bearing exercise for persons with diabetes and peripheral neuropathy
- Older people with diabetes are often unaware they have sensory neuropathy
- Does vitamin D deficiency play a role in peripheral neuropathy in Type 2 diabetes?
- Pedal Pathology Potentiated by Personal Pedicure Procedures in the Presence of Painless Peripheral Neuropathy