Footwear Science, Volume 3, Issue sup1, Page S132-S133, 01Jun2011.
See the original post:
Evaluating forefoot-to-rearfoot symmetry during gait in healthy older adults
- Factors for evaluating high-heeled shoe comfort
- The function of rearfoot technologies in running shoes is gender-dependent
- Can flexible shoes improve function in the older foot?
- Biomechanical analysis of two different forefoot relief shoes
- Comparison of rearfoot motion assessments from 3D motion capture and the Achillex® system
- Does limited ankle dorsi-flexion increase forefoot loading during running in military recruits?
- Adaptive in vivo mechanical responses of sub-metatarsal pad in relation to gait
- Influencing variables on 3D measured foot length during gait in children and adolescents
- Dorothy mass foot measurement campaign
- Unstable shoes and rehabilitation