Publication year: 2011 Source: Energy Procedia, Volume 11, 2011, Pages 10-14 Xiuyu Wang, Xingwu Jiang, Qinghuai Liu In this paper, we study the following Linear Complementarity problem:f:R→R, findx ≥ 0, such thatf(x) ≥ 0,xf(x) = 0.We use Poineare-Bohn’s homotopy invariance theorem of degree to derive an alternative theorem, and give a new exceptional families.
- Combined Homotopy Method for a Class of Nonconvex Multiobjective Optimization Problems
- Diagnostic procedures in Birnbaum-Saunders nonlinear regression models
- State-level income inequality and family burden of US families raising children with special health care needs
- A simplified nonlinear analysis method for piled raft foundation in layered soils under vertical loading
- Social Stratification and Adolescent Overweight in the United States: How Income and Educational Resources Matter across Families and Schools
- Structural and second order nonlinear optical properties of donor-acceptor structure L- valinium succinate: A spectroscopic approach
- A new stilbazolium salt with perfectly aligned chromophores for second-order nonlinear optics: 4-N,N-dimethylamino-4’-N’-methyl-stilbazolium…
- Extended Artificial Chromosomes Genetic Algorithm for Permutation Flowshop Scheduling problems
- A New Approach to Supply Chain Network Equilibrium Models
- Why do diabetics have so many foot problems?