www.istockphoto.com #14999560 Researchers from the University of Sydney remain perplexed by the emergence of hand tremor as a predictor of calf cramp in children with Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease but theorize that the relationship may involve fatigue.
Originally posted here:
Hand tremor as predictor of calf cramp in CMT patients perplexes researchers
- I have a mild benign tremor in my hand, can I become a podiatrist?
- Switch to Allard carbon composite AFOs increases calf circumference, study finds
- Unknotting night-time muscle cramp: a survey of patient experience, help-seeking behaviour and perceived treatment effectiveness
- Zimmer launches app for OA patients
- Lab in hand
- Effect of calf muscle stretching on foot function
- Leg fatigue in heart failure
- Digital Ray Transposition for Correction of Late-stage Post Toe-to-Hand Transfer Forefoot Deformity
- Modified track shoes and their effect on the EMG activity of calf muscles
- A Generation of Gesticulators? Out with the Mouse and In with the Hand