With reimbursements low and expenses tight, more than a third of U.S. physicians have discontinued accepting new Medicaid patients into their practices, while more than a quarter see no Medicaid patients at all, according to the preliminary results of a national survey from Jackson Healthcare.
- Five Doctors. No Results. Please Help?
- Study links poor footwear choices to impairment in patients with gout
- Study: Doctors often lecture noncompliant patients too much :: Feb. 20, 2012 … American Medical News
- The business plan: What doctors must understand to survive
- Gout patients’ poor footwear may exacerbate pain
- Poor circulation and foot pain ?
- Poor footwear in gout
- amednews: Federal rule would ease access for face, hand transplants :: Jan. 23, 2012 … American Medical News
- A Method Used to Access the Functional Outcome of Tibial Posterior Tendon Transfer for Foot Drop in Leprosy
- Prevalence, characteristics and comorbidities of anxiety disorders in Fran Results from the “Mental Health in General Population” Survey (MHGP)