The skin is all wet and moist. What is the recommended treatment?
I think I have got trench foot ?
- Trench Foot
- Reduced Dermis Thickness and AGE Accumulation in Diabetic Abdominal Skin
- A 10-Step Guide To Applying Split Thickness Skin Grafts
- Expanding The Use Of NPWT Beyond DFUs: What The Literature Reveals
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy as Adjunctive Treatment for Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Plasminogen supports treatment of diabetic foot ulcers
- is it bad to wear sox to bed when you have an ulcerated patch of skin on the side of you foot?
- Split-thickness skin grafts on diabetic foot ulcers
- Clinical features and outcomes of foot keloids treated using complete surgical excision and full thickness skin grafting followed by corticosteroid…
- what causes skin on bottom of foot in the bend of the little toe to split ?