Dr. John F. Burke, Dies at 89; Created Synthetic Skin Artificial skin had been the holy grail in treating burn victims for a century when Dr.
- PODIMETRIX: Congratulations to John Bloom, Jeff Engler and Team #MIT100k
- From Wired’s Gadgetlab: Skin-Like Sensors- for Robots (and us)?
- Fish risingThe Rise of Fishes: 500 Million Years of Evolution (2nd edn)by John A. Long. The John Hopkins University Press, 2011. US$65.00/£34.00, hbk…
- Quantifying the degree of research collaboration: A comparative study of collaborative measures
- Army Surgeon General: Amputations Up During Afghan War | Executive Gov
- Getting Psychiatric Help For Your Postoperative Surgeon Stress Syndrome
- What You Should Know About Skin Changes In Obese Patients
- Differential Keratin Expression During Epiboly in a Wound Model of Bioengineered Skin and in Human Chronic Wounds
- is it bad to wear sox to bed when you have an ulcerated patch of skin on the side of you foot?