View original post here:
Macrophage Activation Dysfunction in Impaired Wound Healing: A Potential Therapeutic Target
- Guidance document on methods for comparative effectiveness studies in wound healing
- Exploring The Potential Of Acellular Dermis Grafts For Wound Healing And Soft Tissue Repair
- Reducing impaired driving through the identification of repeat target vehicles: A case study
- Should We Revisit Accepted Endpoints In The Studies Of Modalities For Wound Healing?
- Latest in wound healing?
- Stem Cells Improve Wound Healing (via improved keratinoctye function) #ada2012 #diabetes
- Current Achievements With Topical Negative Pressure to Improve Wound Healing in Dehiscent Ischemic Stumps of Diabetic Patients: A Case Series
- More pain = better wound healing
- Men are from Mars, Women are From Venus– and wound healing is different on Venus: Estrogen is responsible for slow wound healing in women, study…
- Should we treat wound healing studies like cancer studies?