After wearing my flip-flops for a few days during last week’s warm spring, I have had numbness in between by big toe and 2nd toe bilaterally and continually. Will this just go away sometime? I have worn the same Fit-flops for 2 summers now — my feet historically have done really well with the shoe
See the article here:
Numbness in between toes after wearing flip-flops
Incoming search terms:
- flip flops numb toes
- second toe numb from flip flops
- numb toes from flip flops
- numbness in first and second toe from flipflops
- wore thong sandal big toe is numb what can I do?
- numb big toe cause by flip flops
- flip flops numbness
- flip flops causing joint pain between big toe & second
- can a thong sandal between your toes make your toes go numb?
- toes numb after wearing flip flops