Footwear Science, Ahead of Print.
Read the article:
Patterns of mediolateral asymmetry in worn footwear
- Influence of footwear choice, velocity and surfaces on tibial accelerations experienced by field hockey participants during running
- Are footfall patterns a function of running surface?
- Influence of footwear typically worn during field hockey participation, velocity and surfaces on tibial accelerations during locomotion
- Footfall patterns during barefoot running on harder and softer surfaces
- Effects of unknown footwear midsole thickness on running kinematics within the initial six minutes of running
- Lower limb kinematic variability associated with minimal footwear during running
- Educating Patients About Worn Out Athletic Shoes
- Footwear Recommendations and Patterns Among Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgeons: A Survey
- Plantar pressure distribution patterns during soccer specific movements in different footwear constructions
- Footwear usage and injury patterns in fitness class participants: a prospective pilot study