In recent years, there has been much discussion over what criteria should prompt the treatment of pediatric flatfoot and when one should not treat it.
Read the original:
Pediatric Flatfoot: When Do You Treat It?
- Hypermobile Flatfoot And Pediatric Obesity: What You Should Know
- Pros and Cons of the Subtalar Joint Arthroereisis Procedure in Pediatric Flatfoot Deformity
- What Is The Best Way To Treat A Tailor’s Bunion?
- OTC Pediatric Orthotics
- Vascular Anomalies: What They Are, How to Diagnose Them, and How to Treat Them
- Brodie’s Abscess of the Cuboid in a Pediatric Male
- Brodie’s Abscess of the Cuboid in a Pediatric Male – Corrected Proof
- Hallux valgus interphalangeus deformity: A case series in the pediatric population
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Pediatric Aspects (eCME Multimedia Activity)
- How young do you treat biomechanical issues?