Here is a different approach to raising money for breast cancer research.
- Luke Lose’s Lovely Locks for Leukaemia fund raiser"
- New ‘smart’ bra could detect breast cancer through thermography
- Food for thought: We need to treat diabetes like we treat cancer to prevent amputations…Data from the commonwealth fund
- Adjuvant early breast cancer systemic therapies according to daily used technologies
- Breast cancer is not a pink ribbon
- Secondary malignancies in survivors of breast cancer: How to overcome the risk
- Neuro-cognitive impairment in breast cancer patients: Pharmacological considerations
- Recurrence in the patient in ulcer remission: Callus for diabetic foot = breast lump for cancer #footattack
- The resistance of breast cancer stem cells to conventional hyperthermia and their sensitivity to nanoparticle-mediated photothermal therapy
- Food for thought: We need to treat diabetes like we treat cancer to prevent amputations- data from the commonwealth fund