iPodiatry.org may change this policy from time to time, however all updates will be placed on this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes made. This policy is effective from 30.03.12
Information collected by this website
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How Information is used
Any information collected is for information purposes only to improve the service provided, and for specific use in the following areas:
• Internal recording of data
• The improvement of our services
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products offers and updates to the site which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. No contact will be made without expressed permission.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure any information collected online.
Like many other Web sites, iPodiatry.org makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to iPodiatry.org and other sites on the Internet.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the links included are valid, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide once you have left this site. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.