As we dive headlong into big data in medicine and in life, it pays to sample the water. Have a look at this terrific image and think of how we might be able to apply this to ( and gain unexpected insight from ) the motion of people (us) through their (our) daily lives.
- Bluetooth 4.0: implications for Wireless Health, Quantified Self– and auto payments?
- Efficacy and safety of antioxidant treatment with α-lipoic acid over 4 years in diabetic polyneuropathy
- ERP correlates of auditory processing during automatic correction of unexpected perturbations in voice auditory feedback
- More on Movement Quality- Gait Analysis in Pro Sports.
- People forage for memories in the same way birds forage for berries
- Musculoskeletal/Sports Podiatrist in Doncaster?
- Doctor Patient Communication: "People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care"
- The development of methods and procedures to determine the dynamic and functional properties of sports shoes
- Toe and Flow: Van Nuys center takes new approach to prevent amputations – LA Daily News
- Burning/swelling/nerve pain in feet 15 years