Congratulations to Prof. Stuart Baird at Glasgow Caldonean and Kerala institute on this unique partnership that will no doubt make a difference in amputation prevention. Scots-Indian partnership to train physicians in India to manage complications caused by diabetes :
- Nokia Debuts Diabetes Prevention Initiative in India: Simple Solutions, Greater Benefits
- Indian Foot and Ankle Scenario
- Reporting an Alliance Using an Integrative Approach to the Management of Lymphedema in India
- Can Copper Help Prevent Lower Extremity Complications In Patients With Diabetes?
- The Quantified Self and Health Care: You Can’t Manage what you Can’t Measure
- www.SALSAresearch.com: A Worldwide Problem Deserves a Worldwide Research Partnership
- Australasian Podiatry Council – Latest News – ‘Scandalous’ UK diabetes amputation rate twice as bad in Australia
- BBC News – Diabetes amputation rates show huge regional variation
- American Diabetes Association Increases Focus on Prevention: Two New Reports Provide Further Support for Long-Term Cost and Medical Effectiveness of…
- Will U.S. Amputation Rates Continue To Fall In People With Diabetes?