Footwear Science, Volume 3, Issue sup1, Page S58-S59, 01Jun2011.
- Gender and age related requirements of running shoes: a questionnaire on 4501 runners
- Are footfall patterns a function of running surface?
- Can flexible shoes improve function in the older foot?
- Comparison of rearfoot motion assessments from 3D motion capture and the Achillex® system
- An investigation into the aerodynamics of four middle/long distance running shoes
- Mechanical and biomechanical characterization of running shoes with different midsole materials before and after aging
- Unstable shoes and rehabilitation
- Variability analysis of laboratory running
- Running shoe properties during age: a comparison of two different approaches
- Lower extremity segment coordination during barefoot running