Yet another health plan begins to embrace medical apps. The therapeutic horse seems to be out of the regulatory barn. Here’s to fighting inertia! New Program Uses Mobile Technology to Help People Manage Diabetes
- The future of health apps and mobile aware apps: Google imagines environment-aware mobile ads..How does this affect Medicine?
- The Quantified Self and Health Care: You Can’t Manage what you Can’t Measure
- 550m people with diabetes by 2030
- Scots-Indian partnership to train physicians in India to manage complications caused by diabetes
- Mobile Technology Is Transforming The Health Industry, But To What Extent? | TechCrunch
- PAL Health manufacturing goes mobile with tablet technology
- Mobile App Prescription for Patients-UK Government Steps up the Care
- Oral disease in relation to future risk of dementia and cognitive decline: Prospective cohort study based on the Action in Diabetes and Vascular…
- Doctor Patient Communication: "People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care"
- The future of Infectious Disease: Management and Prevention of Decay?