I think it was Lord Kelvin who said more than a century ago that all important scientific questions had been answered.
- Quantified sports and the quantified self: See 5 years of every NBA shot, visualized
- Glucometer – Measure, Trend & Care
- Bluetooth 4.0: implications for Wireless Health, Quantified Self– and auto payments?
- Using Personal Informatics to Motivate Physical Activity: Could We Be Doing It Wrong? | Quantified Self
- Seven Ways to Fix Health Care – Businessweek
- A game changer for wound care: National Health Service recommends use of wound "litmus test"
- Specialty Care Programme for autism spectrum disorders in an urban population: A case-management model for health care delivery in an ASD population
- Syrians lose limbs for lack of medical care | The Jordan Times
- Medical innovation and age-specific trends in health care utilization: findings and implications
- Tesla Motors: Why you should care. Now.