This intriguing data from our colleagues from the University of Tokyo. Thermographic findings in a case of type 2 diabetes with foot ulcer and osteomyelitis. Oe M , Yotsu RR , Sanada H , Nagase T , Tamaki T .
Incoming search terms:
- thermography and ostermyelitis
- Could a sugar substitute help wounds heal?
- Diabetic Foot Wounds: double the death, double the heart attacks, none of the fun…but there’s hope.
- Best Ways to Deal With Chronic Wounds – WSJ.com
- Reduction Calcaneoplasty and Local Muscle Rotation Flap as a Salvage Option for Calcaneal Osteomyelitis with Soft Tissue Defect
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for chronic wounds (Cochrane analysis)
- For some recurrent diabetic forefoot wounds, is the pan metatarsal head resection a pan-acea?
- A New Review of Antibiotic Therapy for Osteomyelitis
- The non-invasive and automated detection of bovine respiratory disease onset in receiver calves using infrared thermography
- Fungal Osteomyelitis of Calcaneus due to Candida albicans: A Case Report
- Hidden conflicts: Explanations make inconsistencies harder to detect