Think of the applications here. Professor Brand taught us that “a wound will heat up before it breaks down”.
Thermometry by Mobile Phone
- Thermometry via iPhone
- Thermometry for the diabetic foot: Review of the works over the last decade
- U.S. to use mobile internet more than wireline by 2015, IDC says
- Mobile Hicaps Terminal, is there such a thing?
- LASIK by Phone? Perhaps not, but something close
- Charge Your Phone (and Your Car) from Afar
- Your phone (and perhaps your insulin pump, LVAD and home hemodialysis device) will now be charged by your shirt.
- The future of chronic disease (#Diabetes) care is mobile: New Program Uses Mobile Technology to Help People Manage Diabetes – MarketWatch
- The future of health apps and mobile aware apps: Google imagines environment-aware mobile ads..How does this affect Medicine?
- BBC News – Mobile fingerprint scanners to be adopted by Met Police