What is a case stated procedure please?
What is a case stated procedure?
- Charcot Foot Limb Salvage Procedure with External Fixation and Medial Column Lengthening: A Case Presentation
- Ankle arthrodesis as a salvage procedure: A case of secondary ankle arthritis using Charnley’s compression device
- Diabetic Limb Salvage in the Septic Ankle: Case Studies of Arthrodesis using the Ilizarov Methodology
- The Use of Platelet-Rich Plasma with Autologous Bone Graft in Arthrodesis: A Salvage Procedure to correct the failure of a Keller Arthroplasty
- Limb Salvage of Ankle Fracture Dislocation With LIMA External Fixator: A Case Report
- Outcomes after the Stainsby Procedure in the Lesser Toes: An Alternative Procedure for the Correction of Rigid Claw Toe Deformity
- Study: Endoscopic procedure yields better results than open procedure to treat ankle impingement
- Retrograde Nail for Tibiotalocalcaneal Arthrodesis as a Limb Salvage Procedure for Open Distal Tibia and Talus Fractures with Severe Bone Loss -…
- New and ready to learn with a plantar plate tear case!
- Bone Propeller Flap: A Staged Procedure