Over the years, I have had the opportunity to work with two good DPM “bosses” but not every employee is as lucky as I was. read more
- What makes a practice great?
- Proposal to NHS boss to perform VP needling – help needed
- Hectic pace pressures medical practices on quality
- Rescuing Sisyphus: what makes us human?
- Should Podiatric Physicians Monitor HBOT?
- Why Fellowships Are Necessary In Podiatric Foot And Ankle Surgery
- Podiatric Dermatology: What Is Your Diagnosis?
- A Closer Look At The State Of Podiatric Residency Training
- My Top Ten Podiatric Pet Peeves
- Are Foot Massages The Demise Of The Podiatric Profession?