Hi all, I’m currently in my second year as a podiatry student and I’m currently finding that a lot of things are suddenly beginning to make sense! I was wondering – as professional or student podiatrist, which particular piece of research, journal article, book or similar has made the biggest impact to you in your career to date? Cheers, Rob
- Articles vs. proceedings papers: Do they differ in research relevance and impact? A case study in the Library and Information Science field
- Professional conversion courses
- Starting a career as a foot health practioner?
- The epidemiology of foot injuries in professional rugby union players
- Can Compact Lasers Have An Impact For Onychomycosis?
- Modeling the probabilistic distribution of the impact factor
- Impact injury to Right foot
- Impact injury to top of foot
- Coming out of the shadows? Estimating the impact of bureaucracy simplification and tax cut on formality in Brazilian microenterprises
- Strapping/Taping book?