I have been retired from podiatry for three years but I still enjoy attending the American Podiatric Medical Association National seminar. It is a chance to see old friends and keep my finger on the pulse of my profession of 34 years. Last summer, the meeting was in Boston, which is an interesting city with lots of good restaurants and walking neighborhoods
Why It Pays To Have A Retirement Plan Early In Your Career
- Pediatric Flatfoot: When Do You Treat It?
- From Boston Innovation: Jeff Engler (Heart and Sole)
- John Hicks: My Favorite Early Biomechanics Author
- painful callous on foot won’t go away
- Treating Fungal Infections In Patients With Wounds
- Essential Insights On Treating Psoriatic Lesions In The Lower Extremity
- Starting a career as a foot health practioner?
- What A Lecture Trip To England Revealed About The Country’s National Healthcare System
- Which podiatry articles / papers / books etc have had the biggest impact on your professional career to date?
- Plan recognition in exploratory domains