I am fascinated by the postings on this Web site in which colleagues argue about the merits of barefoot running as well as the superiority of minimalist shoes over traditional running shoes. I have been one of many who have challenged the barefoot/minimalist advocates but now I wonder why I should go through any effort at all.
Follow this link:
Why Minimalist Shoes Are A Boon For My Practice
- Why Minimalist Shoes Are A Boom For My Practice
- Papers on Minimalist Shoe/Barefoot Running Injuries
- Choosing Running Shoes
- Minimalist Shoes And Injuries: Keys To Diagnosis And Patient Education
- Injuries Observed in Minimalist Runners
- Tackling The 10 Myths Of Barefoot Running
- Transitioning A Runner With A Flatfoot Deformity Into A Minimalist Running Shoe
- Barefoot Versus Shod Running: Which Is Best?
- Why Recommending Barefoot Running As An Alternative For Injured Runners Can Be A Reckless Proposition
- Running economy in shoes vs barefoot